Saturday, June 14, 2008

Me and my observations.....

Yes, there is always gonna be more of these. It's what I do.....

  1. Whenever I eat banana peppers the night before, I always forget until the next morning and I take a dump. It will feel like I just shot a cherry bomb out my ass.
  2. While on my period, waking up can be quite a battle in the morning. I always feel like I've been drugged the night before. Drugged, gagged, bound, and raped. Yes, in that particular order.
  3. I'm an early morning blogger. Then I usually go back to sleep.
  4. I should have heard something from the publishing company by now. Is this bad, or good?
  5. Soul Calibur 2 is easy. Too easy. I feel like I've cheated life out of handing me my ass, like Virtua Fighter 4 usually does. But I still enjoy the gameplay.
  6. I might try to buy Mike the Guitar Hero 3 bundle for ps2 for Father's Day. I don't want him to get mad at me though, and have him think I bought it just for me. I think it would be a good family thing. I dunno. We'll see.
  7. Today I abandon my new diet. For the past month I've eliminated beef, pork, and chicken from my diet. Not a vegetarian, because I still eat all seafoods, and eggs. What do you call one of those, anyway?
  8. I abandon my new diet for today, because today my mom is throwing my dad and all the other "dads" in the family a surprise Father's Day get-together, and she is making not just enchiladas, but pancit and lumpia as well. There's no way I'll be able to resist the dark forces that tempt me. So instead of effortlessly trying to battle my weakness, I've decided to set this day aside as my day of "abandonement". I'm a big wuss, I know.
  9. Nobody except Mike, his sister, his mom, my brother and 1 of my sons knows about my new diet. If I told my mom she'd lecture me on all the different reasons why I SHOULD be eating meat. Which are all very valid, I know, but I just want to be able to try something on my own.
  10. Augusten Burroughs dad is pretty hot. I can see where Augusten got his good looks from. I wonder if he cringes at the thought?

No comments: