Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pissing the night away with wonder....

I can't help but wonder about these very random, but very self-important things in life....

  1. What exactly is going through my husband's mind when his OCD triggers the tics that disable his ability to follow through with a physical action? Like, for instance, when he stops in mid-fuckery......Is it because OCD's conduits are telling him that he might go to hell for enjoying sex?
  2. What is it about odor that makes pizza smell good and armpits smell horrible? They are essentially one and the same.
  3. Why does my nun therapist still somewhat frighten and intimidate me? Is it because of her "habit", her social stature in the Theologist's building, or the fact that she hovers almost 2 feet above me height wise?
  4. What exactly is the ingredient/s in a banana that manages to constipate a person?
  5. The common thread that lie between the autistic, bi-polar, schizophrenic, and obsessive compulsive? What is that thread? I know there is one that connects each of these. Where/what/why/when and how though??????
  6. What is it about Kevin Spacey's role in American Beauty that justs rocks my fucking socks off?
  7. Why oh why did Darth Vader's mask reveal have to be so god-damned dissapointing? (until Attack of the Clones reared it's beautiful head, that is). I always pictured Darth Vader to be way the fuck hotter under that spine-tingling helm of his. I will still insist that some day Snookms don the Vader get-up to bed one night. Either that or General Grievous's. Bring those six-way sabers, baby.
  8. Was it really fair for Mace Windu to get a purple lightsaber? (I used to call em life savers when I was just a wee little lad.)
  9. Was General Grievous once human? I marvel at this one everytime I watch Revenge of the Sith. More of Emperor Palpatine's manipuliative shenanigans, I s'pose?
  10. What exactly is that genetic component that enables my filipino/caucasian features to resemble that of a hispanic moreso than a malaysian?
  11. Why do all mother's born abroad have the tendency to cuss in their native language when they get pissed at their kids? My mom still tries to pull that crap. (although it IS rather a bit of a hoot).
  12. Is it the PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) that causes my husband to have a pathological aversion to all rated R/X movies, or the Obsessive Compulsive Disorder? This one rather frustrates the shit outta me.
  13. I wonder the same in regards to his fear of losing loved ones. Sometimes he won't even be allowed to breathe, unless he says "prayers" just right.
  14. Sometimes my son David shows signs of inheriting this said OCD. I really hope not. The Jr. already exhibits many traits, which is usually pretty much a given with autistics anyway. I just don't know how some people can get through the day and STILL have a God-damned smile on their face for the days ahead.....OCD sufferers are fucking TROOPERS.
  15. How good of a job would Jim Carrey do trying to pull "Ash's" role from the Evildead series? My kids have said that he would make a good chainsaw/sawed-off shotgun wielder, or at least give Ash a run for his money, if nothing more.....That would be awesomeness beyond belief if Sam Raimi and Bruce Campbell did a revise of the Evildead and Army of Darkness bit, what with today's special effects technology. Gimme some sugar baby.
  16. What the fuck's a 32 year old girl (woman...whatever!!) like me doing with carpel tunnel already? I don't jack off all that much..........anymore.
  17. Okey doke. That's all I have. For now.

(This list to be continued, as I'm sure everyone's undies are WET with anticipation)

No comments: