Monday, August 18, 2008

Sugar rush like a MOTHERFUCK.

All I had is one cup o' tea, and I'm shaking like mad, and babbling prophetically insane bullshit like infamously insane DanielJohnston. And I don't know what the fuck's up with my computer, but I am so god-damned tired of dodging these bullshit popup ads. I don't care "how dumb I am", or how horny the couples are on "HornyCouples.com", I just want to get to my Blogger dash, WITHOUT all the fucking hype, you know? I think maybe one of my dipshit nieces or nephews I was watching last week somehow compromised my security efforts, therefore rendering our internet helpless to the fascist world of pop-ups. Fuckin dildoes. Or is there no "e" in said dildo plural? I always forget the plural rule of thumb, damnit.

School is now officially in session. The kids are all back on track, with great teachers this year, so I don't feel the need to be vortexed into staying all god-damned day there. My 11 year old's teacher was such a bitch last year (to put it blunt), and I'm so thankful he's not having to deal with her cold hearted ass this year. Don't get me wrong here folks, I appreciate teachers to the fullest, and this teach was a good one, in the sense of organization and delivery of teaching new concepts to a bunch of kids who could give jackshit about anything that doesn't have "Playstation, X-box, or Wii" tattoed acrossed it's forehead, but she lacked in compassion. Big time. She got way the fuck too caught up in little bullshit, therefore making me and my son's life a living 4th grade hell. I had to deal with her bullshit the year before, when my oldest had her, and then it was almost every god-damned day, if not everyday. There was no way I was gonna be able to trust her to be understanding to the needs of my autistic son. The days that I did "trust" her (only because I had no choice when my other kids got sick and had to call in and I had to stay home with them) my son would come home early with migraine headaches, sleeping and or puking all day because she just stressed him way the fuck out.

My husband put it this way:

She's like the typical football coach. Only focuses on and nurtures those who think they are going to go far in life, basically letting those who don't fit the "standard" to fend for them fucking selves, throwing them to the god-damned wolves.

When I wasn't there, she was sending him, and his best friend who was also autistic as well as ADD, out in the fucking halls to do their work, because they were unable to work independantly. Everyday. So like, was sending them out in the halls gonna teach them a lesson or something? Her job as a teacher: not easy by any means, I know, but IS to teach. Her being angry because she has to step out of her comfort zone of teaching, and actually have to apply some of those techniques she learned in college, a place that I'm sure her mom and pops had work HARD for, to put away hard earned dollars, so she could even HAVE this opportune in the first place, is just pure bullshit, plain and simple. Her being angry because she has to take time to assign individual attention to those with special needs is un-fucking-fathomable to me. Why are these kinds of people even applying for jobs like this in the first place? Isn't it obvious that this was going to be part of the job description? I don't know what kind of pre-requisites these asshole employers are forgetting to cross off their lists of "reasons NOT to hire dildo asshole teachers that don't want to do their fucking job", but I do know that it is getting OLD.

Really. Fucking. Old.

I had to deal with these same kinds of teachers all of my elementary years(save a few angels that lit my darkened path).... My husband did. My brothers did. Now MY brethren? I'm so tired of taking it up the ass for people who really don't give a shit about my kid's well being. People like this should be getting therapy before they go into wanting to "better the world" with their ritualistic ideals that they so heftily paste onto others. They are only fucking up more lives than making them better. ACTUALLY....I think that ALL and ANY people that are considering going into teaching of any sort, especially when dealing with young children, should be required to go to some sort of therapy, not only as a pre-requisite for the job, but also every week thereafter employment. And if they fail to comply, then their jobs should be held forfeit. I know it all seems very extreme, but when you consider that today's youth is tomarrow's future, it's all well worth the stock put in, in my view. Especially if these are OUR CHILDREN being raised here. Hell, I know I could've used some therapy when I was homeschooling mine. And that was only for my first 2 kiddos! These people are potentially going to be solely responsible for up to 30+ lives for almost 6 to 8 hours on a daily basis. Think about it...That's even more time than WE get to spend with our kiddos as PARENTS for cryin' out loud. That's just CRAZY. If someone is going to have to be responsible for instilling values and morale into your kids, as WELL as providing an ample academic structure, wouldn't YOU want them to be the best that they can possibly be? Again, these are OUR CHILDREN, for Christ's sake. Having these guys go to therapy would not only be good for them, but good for the kids, and ultimately, good for you. They would be made to deal with their everyday school related stresses, instead of having them compile into the compost heaps of bullshit that are already the everyday stresses of life.

Having to be responsble for other people's lives in this way is by no means, an easy task, and I respect the SHIT out of that. And I think it should be respected by the proprietor of said task as well, don't you??? And more food for thought....If these people are WITH your kids for 6+ hours, 5 days a week, your kid's gonna come home with these same asshole principles ingrained into their processing memory everyday, if the ones that are supposed to be teaching your kids haven't ever got the chance to unload not only psychologically, but emotionally as well. So if you're kid comes home acting like a blatant asshole all the time, you might wonder..... It just may be that your kid has a dildo for a teacher, like mine did last year.

I feel bad for being so angry about all of this, and even for calling my kid's teacher a dildo, or a BITCH for that matter, but it really does have an impact on our society as a whole when you know someone is potentially teaching 30+students daily how to be the town's local douchebag. For parents like me, it deconstructs everything you strive to teach your young ones about compassion, being supportive, being loving, and unconditional when the one you're paying your tax dollars to every year is sending your kid, (as well as a handful of other kids, NOT just mine, I promise you THAT!!) out the classroom for being autistic, or having any special needs of any sort.

I mean JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

We've ALL got special needs, if you really think about it. Schools are just NOW seeming to hop on the bandwagon with this one. It's hard enough to realize that so many kids who are now grown adults had to face life at school, knowing full well that having special needs was a de-valued characteristic, considered a flaw, if you will. Finally they have introduced the "ideals" that it's okay to have needs, and NOW, that it's OKAY to have "SPECIAL" needs. God forbid we be individuals in this society, each with our own "individual" set of needs. Where would the world be if we all had to stop and take the time for one another?

Ask Albert Einstein that question. Or Isaac Newton, or John Nash for that matter. Or any other of those ingenious motherfuckers out there who were locked away or shunned from society for being considered a nut, just because of their INDIVIDUALITY, or their NEEDS for that matter. I'm sure they'd belt out a mouthful quicker than you could butter bread about what ideals they felt should have been valued when society failed as a whole to make them feel like they should have belonged. I mean FUCK. They've contributed their worth, have they not?

No comments: