Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Checkmate

Snookms made this shirt last night, only after getting his ass handed to him on a platter by Mike Jr. in a game of chess.



He had locked himself in our bedroom after he had made the Jr. swallow his own defeat, moments before. The Jr. kept banging on the door, demanding for him to "Open up!", but Snookms said, "Leave me alone! I'm gettin' dressed Mike.", although the Jr. firmly stated that Snookms was fully clothed.

"Hmmmm", I thought quietly to myself. "What could he be up to?"

10 minutes later he comes sauntering out, calmly strutting his victory stroll for all to bear witness to.



Look at that detail!!



I almost pissed myself with imminent laughter.

A squee was in order.

Yes Mr. Stephen Parrish, a "squee". (See article 2, section 3 for further "squee" referencing.)

5 comments:

Spy Scribbler said...

That's hilarious! I love it, LOL!

PS: I've never heard Mad World by Gary Jules before. It's a gorgeous, wonderful song.

kathulhu said...

He drew that in 10 minutes??? Wow, I am impressed! That shirt is the fing bomb!!! Your family is so wonderfully talented and funny :)

... said...

Aww thanks Spy and Kat. You guys are the bestest. :)

And Gary Jules is awesome, isn't he Spy? That song is on the end of the movie Donnie Darko (one of my favorite movies of all time) and I think it's on one of the Gears of War video games. Glad you could appreciate it's beauty. :)

Sarah Laurenson said...

What an artist you've got there. And how fun. Love the shirt, the idea, the panache.

Squee to SP!

ssas said...

I love that! He should sell it on EBay for thousands.