Thursday, July 2, 2009

Wanna buy my book???

It's out!!! It's FINALLY out!!





Go here if you would like to order yourself a copy. Or your dog, or grandma, or long lost cousin that you secretly want to make 3 eyed babies with. I have lots of those, so BEWARE!!!!

Be forewarned, you won't find this book on the shelves of Barnes & Noble or Borders or any other shelf for that matter. It's through Lulu.com, which is self pub, but hell, you know what? I don't have to follow any rules that way. And everybody knows how I feel about rules.....right? Hello? Anybody there?? Mom?

Also be forewarned that it is not for the 'light of heart'. I swear like a truck driver in many instances, so if that is not your bag, then you may want to stick to Meet Dick and Jane. But that within itself has questionable intentions. Dick has Muff?

But yes, again, if any of you who come here would like to buy a copy of my book, be so inclined to stop by. Every time you buy one you save a Warlock's life

Currently playing:
(NES) Ghosts "N Goblins

5 comments:

kathulhu said...

Buying my copy right now!

Spy Scribbler said...

Oh awesome! I read the sample. Wow, you've got a cool voice! I'll be buying it next time I get paid!

... said...

Thanks Katie and Spy!! You make me feel squishy all over. I hope I don't dissapoint!! If I do, I'll summon Falcor the Luck Dragon to drop off a refund to your humble abodes.

ssas said...

Sorry I've been slow about getting over here. It's been a crazy couple of weeks. Congrats! I'll get online and pick this up. :)

... said...

It's a'ight Sex. You got a life. No worries. Thanks so much. I hope to hear what you think of it if you do ever get a chance to read it.