Friday, May 6, 2011

quadrinomial is not even a WURD

current mood: it's britney, BITCH
currently listening to: the metro -berlin
currently watching: quadratic equations crawl up the wall & out the door



time to celebrate!

i passed my math class for the semester. i failed my first test, got a C on the second test, & failed the third test. i got a 91 on my final, which averaged all my homework, mathlab work & tests into a final grade of a B! holy shit, can you believe it? iMEAN! you guys should have heard me when i first checked my score that night. i was squealing & yelping & clapping & jumping up & down & kissing snookms' neck over & over because i was so. so. HAPPY. & i have my pal dana to thank for it, she pushed me to keep on keepin on. i was feeling pretty damn sick & heartbroke that day too. no joke.

i aced my other two classes too. those were relatively easy tho. next semester i'm taking another math class, a biology class, public speaking, english 111, & intro to microcomputers. i'm considering dropping the microcomputers class tho because i have a feeling that 4 classes is going to be quite enough. waiting to hear from my advisor...

so sunday is mother's day, eh? my momz has plans & my dad too. i've already whipped up a batch of pansit to take over to my parentals on sunday & going to work on making lumpia tonight when shespawn gets home. we're gonna watch scurry movies & drink monster energy till our brains fry out y'all.

my mom is going to make this killer macaroni salad that i haven't had in years. i think i am most excited about that, of all the mother's day events.

so snookms had his brother make this neverending story-ish looking pendent for our 15th wedding anniversary. his brother put a lot of time & effort into it too. 15 spirals to represent each year, not to mention the spiral he wrapped around the whole crystal itself (which is the traditional element for 15 years of marriage i guess?) & then he even added an extra spiral of coil on the back for a symbol of the next year to come. how fucking sentimental, yah? i seriously love it. snookms also got me a beautiful diamond ring, he even re-proposed to me! we have to get it resized tho because it was too big. apparently i wear a size 5 1/2! me & mah tiny fingers. but yes, i can't wait to get it back & wear it. I LOVE IT

snookms & i also got to see hanna @ metropolis too. we missed the first 10 minutes of it, but it was a pretty amazing fucking movie. just go see it already!

so like, eddie izzard is killing me on the united states of tara's newest season. it gives me great joy to know he has black sabbath & motorhead posters hanging on the walls of his office as a professor of psychology. OH FOR REALZ EDDIE, I LOVE YOU.

i really thought i had way more to say than this.

No comments: